We believe in privacy. We make things as simple as possible, but no simpler. We're building the future.
If chosen for the role, you will be responsible for developing our user interfaces and producing all designs for both web and mobile.
• Advanced knowledge of design tools and UI design patterns.
• A strong interest or previous experience building a company from the ground up.
• Exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail.
• Understanding of common software development practices.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience as a designer.
1.25 to 3.75% equity based on experience; 1-year vest with a 3-month cliff (what's this?)
We use the Go language and Cassandra database on AWS-hosted Debian servers. We have a service-oriented architecture with unit testing for all functions. We communicate primarily on Skype and Slack, use GitLab for our code, Docker for containerization, the kanban methodology for project management, and the GitHub flow for development.