We believe in privacy. We make things as simple as possible, but no simpler. We're building the future.
If chosen for the role, you will develop our first iOS application in Swift. Familiarity with Swift is an important asset, but not mandatory.
• A good understanding of coding best practices.
• A strong interest or previous experience building a company from the ground up.
• A technology-related achievement that stands out from the average developer.
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience as a developer.
Part-time or full-time; remote
3.75 to 7.5% equity based on experience and time commitment; 1-year vest with a 3-month cliff
We use the Go language and Cassandra database on AWS-hosted Debian servers. We have a service-oriented architecture with unit testing for all functions. We communicate primarily on Slack, use GitLab for our code, the kanban methodology for project management and the GitHub flow for development.