We believe in privacy. We make things as simple as possible, but no simpler. We're building the future.
If chosen for the role, you will lead the development of our algorithm and machine learning. Familiarity with ML is an important asset, but not mandatory.
• An advanced understanding of algorithms and coding best practices.
• A strong interest or previous experience building a company from the ground up.
• A technology-related achievement that stands out from the average developer.
• An above average ability to communicate and collaborate with others.
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience as a developer.
6.25 to 8.75% equity based on experience; 1-year vest with a 3-month cliff (what's this?)
We use the Go language and Cassandra database on AWS-hosted Debian servers. We have a service-oriented architecture with unit testing for all functions. We communicate primarily on Slack, use GitLab for our code, the kanban methodology for project management and the GitHub flow for development.