We believe in privacy. We make things as simple as possible, but no simpler. We're building the future.
• A good understanding of progressive enhancement.
• A strong interest or previous experience building a company from the ground up.
• A technology-related achievement that stands out from the average developer.
• A bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience as a developer.
Part-time or full-time; remote
3.75 to 7.5% equity based on experience and time commitment; 1-year vest with a 3-month cliff
We use the Go language and Cassandra database on AWS-hosted Debian servers. We have a service-oriented architecture with unit testing for all functions. We communicate primarily on Slack, use GitLab for our code, the kanban methodology for project management and the GitHub flow for development.